- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- All Content and Data of this Site are the property of Tri Delta Transit or its content suppliers, and are protected by United States and international copyright laws. All trademarks, service marks and trade names (“Trademarks”) of Tri Delta Transit used herein, including the Tri Delta Transit logos, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Tri Delta Transit and may not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion, or in any manner that misrepresents, disparages, or discredits Tri Delta Transit. Tri Delta Transit trademarks may not be used in connection with the products or services of others, except for the use of a text link or a Tri Delta Transit web logo to link to this site, in accordance with these Terms. All other trademarks not owned by Tri Delta Transit that appear on this Site are the property of their respective owners.
- You may need to register for an account before using some of the Services. You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your account. Keep your username and password secure and do not allow anyone else to use them to access the Services. Tri Delta Transit is not responsible for any loss that results from the unauthorized use of your username and password, with or without your knowledge.
- You agree that Tri Delta Transit, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password, account (or any part thereof) or use of the Service, and remove and discard any content within the Service, for any reason, including, without limitation, our belief that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms. You agree that any termination of your access to the Service under any provision of these Terms may occur without prior notice to you, and you also agree that Tri Delta Transit will not be liable to you for any termination of your access to the Service.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, maps, schedules, arrival information, fare information, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Tri Delta Transit grants you a limited, revocable license to use, reproduce, and redistribute the Data in accordance with these terms. You must present the Data with the following legend, prominently displayed: “Route and schedule data provided by permission Tri Delta Transit” unless otherwise agreed by Tri Delta Transit in writing. Other than displaying this legend, you are not authorized to make any use of any proprietary service marks of Tri Delta Transit. The Data is provided to you “as is” and “as available” without any warranty of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy and non-infringement.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without TRI DELTA TRANSIT’s prior written consent.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. YOU AGREE THAT THE SERVICE AND DATA ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TRI DELTA TRANSIT does not warrant that the Service or Data will be available at any given time, secure, accurate or free of error. You use the Service and Data at your own risk, and you assume the risk that the Service or Data may provide incorrect information to you or your workers, as well as the risk that any material downloaded by you from the Service may cause loss of data or damage to your computer system. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT WILL TRI DELTA TRANSIT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, EVEN IF TRI DELTA TRANSIT IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF PROFITS OR FOR ANY OTHER SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED, WHETHER BASED UPON CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY IN TORT, WARRANTY, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE OR DATA.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of California.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties as to their subject matter, and there are no other conflicting terms, conditions or obligations between the parties relating to the use of the Service or Data.